This month has been terrible for our events. I promised to give a go, no go for public night at Curby. As most of you likely already know, the forecast calls for rain and high winds tonight through tomorrow night. In looking at every forecast I could find, I couldn't get around these facts. It is simply not looking good at all. We will have boy scouts out there this evening and tomorrow, and although they are aware of the forecast, they did not want to cancel. So I will be there with Larry and Sue Louka. But I don't think the weather is going to be conducive to either imaging to observing either tonight or tomorrow night (except for sometime well after midnight Saturday/Sunday). So I am calling a no go on member night. As always, members in good standing can go to Curby anytime. So if you feel you want to risk it, you are, of course, welcome to go.