Looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow evening for Curby, and it doesn't look good. Calling for rain tomorrow with mostly cloudy tomorrow night. As such, I am calling a no go for member night Saturday at Curby. Having said that, there may be a chance for members to observe on Sunday evening if you folks want to journey there. I will call a go, no go for Sunday on Saturday evening. Stay tuned to this bat channel.