Due to forecast weather conditions, Saturday is definitely a no go for the scheduled member night at Curby. Looks like an 80% chance of rain. I mentioned that we could move the scheduled member night to Friday, but alas, it appears that it will be cloudy that night. If you want to try Friday night, go for it. But it doesn't look promising. I know it is a work day, but Thursday night looks to be good enough for some decent viewing. I will be there giving imaging lessons to one of our members so if you want to join us on Thursday night, our members are welcome to do so.