Yesterday, I postponed until tomorrow today's Member night at Curby. Unfortunately, it appears, according to all of my weather and clear sky sources that although it looks to be mostly sunny much of the day tomorrow, the clouds will roll in in earnest right about the time the sky gets dark enough to do any observing. As that will be around 9:00-9:30 PM, and on a Sunday, I suspect most members won't want to risk it. As such, member night for tomorrow night is cancelled. As always, if you feel the need to take the risk, you are welcome to go to the site as long as you understand that the ground has yet to dry out from all the rain we've had these past few weeks, and so the observing field is soggy. So please upload your equipment onto the field with your vehicle sitting on the gravel drive, and then park it on the gravel parking area in front of the multipurpose building.